Truth is, it’s been pretty quiet around Posterino. Not because we’ve been out enjoying the sunshine. Rather, everyone here has been working hard producing Posterino 2.0, which is chock full of enhanced features so you can more easily customize your document and get your photos out into the light of day.
The new features of Posterino 2.0 you’ll be the first to try
Here’s how Posterino 2.0 stacks up against version 1.x!
- Easily customize the layout of your images: grid, irregular, random
- Easily change the number of images in a document (in the 1.x version, changing the number of images in a document was possible, but not as obvious and easy as it is now)
- Alter the frame you use for your images
- Tailor the image filter (black & white, sepia, sharpening etc.) to your needs
- Enjoy new themed templates: For example, a “western” theme automatically transforms all images into sepia. A “Black & White” theme makes all images B&W.
- Integrate Posterino 2.0 with the latest versions of iPhoto, Aperture and Lightroom
- Export to disk, as an e-mail, to iPhoto, to Flickr and as your desktop background
- Gain more fine grained control of your document with a new inspector
- View your document in full-screen mode
Take a look at some screenshots of Posterino 2.0 for yourself here.
How to be a Posterino 2.0 beta tester
We have a limited number of spots available to be given out on a first come, first serve basis. Once we open a semi-public beta test phase for our new baby, you’ll be able to sign-up for a test-drive. We’ll give the start sign on Twitter. You can also subscribe to a notification e-mail or listen to our blog.
There are two caveats though:
- We have room for only a limited number of beta testers. We’ll start with a few and increase as we make progress.
- Posterino 2.0 is for Mac OS X 10.6 “Snow Leopard” only. You must have Snow Leopard to participate.
Thanks so much for taking the time to learn about Posterino 2.0. We’ll be giving out the signal for sign-up on Twitter soon.