A new build of Posterino is available featuring the following improvements:
- [FIXED] The preference setting “General” > “Delete temporary postcards when Posterino quits.” works as expected. Please review this setting to suit it to your needs.
- [FIXED] Solved the problem where image rotation using the green rotation knob of the image does not work when the enclosing frame of the image is rotated or the image is off-center of the frame.
- [FIXED] The image reference counting in the Image Picker (the small green badges with numbers on it) now shows the correct number of references after performing a undo or redo.
- [FIXED] The placement position of a new graphics object on an empty document now correctly starts at 1.
- [CHANGED] Updated the contents of the online help.
This build is recommended for all users and is a free update.
If you like to give it a try, use the automatic software update build into Posterino (choose “Software Update…” from the “Posterino” menu) or use the link below: