We are happy to announce the release of Posterino 2.3 featuring the following improvements and bug fixes:
- Added alignment guides to help positioning objects on your document. You can inverse the current ‘snap to guides’ mode by holding down the Option key.
- You can now rotate all selected objects by using the rotation handle of any selected object.
- Added Dutch, Italian, Spanish and Japanese language support.
- Added several new articles to the online help regarding the basic Posterino workflow and template handling.
- Fixed several problems regarding the appearance of templates and paper sizes in the Template Chooser.
- Solved the case where layout popup windows (HUD) are cut off at the edge of the screen and ensured that the popup controls in the Layout mode (blueprint view) stay on the page when the window gets smaller.
- Various other bug fixes and small improvements.
This build is a free update recommended for all users!
Depending on where you did make your purchase, open Mac App Store to update:
Or use the built-in updater:
Enjoy the latest version!