We are happy to announce the release of Posterino 2.4 featuring the following improvements and bug fixes:
- Added support for OS X 10.7+ Lion Auto Save, Resume, Full-Screen App mode and Versions.
- You can now press ESC to toggle the full-screen mode.
- A new document now opens per default in layout mode.
- Improved the split view between image browser and document. You now can hide the image browser by using the “Hide | Show Image Browser” command from the “View” menu.
- Updated language support for: Dutch, French, Italian, Japanese and Spanish.
- Ensured that pasted objects stay within the bounds of the document page.
- The splitter between the image picker can now be grabbed with the mouse to change the position of the splitter. Also improved the mouse cursors displayed.
- The menu item ‘Revert to Last Opened Version’ now correctly appears in the Versions menu accessible via the document window title (OS X 10.7+).
- The progress indicator is now visible when loading and creating a document (OS X 10.6.x).
- Polished Layout mode behavior and improved performance.
- Layout mode popup contents is now stable along document or application switches.
- Various small bug fixes and improvements.
This build is a free update recommended for all users!
To update to the latest version:
If you purchased Posterino on the Mac App Store, please fire up the Mac App Store application and go to the Updates tab to update to the latest version of Posterino:
In case you purchased Posterino on our site, please use the built-in software updater:
Enjoy the latest version!