We are happy to announce the release of Posterino 2.6 featuring the following improvements and bug fixes:
- Posterino now supports export of documents with transparent background.
- Added support for export documents as PNG image file.
- The built-in image browser now supports Adobe Lightroom 4.
- Solved a performance problem that could lead to a significant large processing time (beach ball of death), if a larger number of images is dragged from the image picker to the document canvas.
- Fixed a problem with the “Snap to Guides” feature, that could lead to wrong alignment when the feature is toggled on/off via the ALT key.
- You can’t accidentally remove a text layer from a text object any more.
- Improved Italian language support.
- Hide the inspector when Posterino enters the version browser.
- Updated online help contents and switched off remote updates.
This build is a free update recommended for all users!
Depending on where you did make your purchase, open Mac App Store to update:
Or run the built-in updater: