We are happy to announce the release of Posterino 2.0.4 featuring the following improvements and bug fixes:
- Support for iPhoto Events in the built-in image picker.
- Added move and size frame commands to the context menu of the document editor.
- Fixed an issue that could lead to distorted images.
- Solved a problem that could lead to an application crash in case a document is open holding references for images that have been moved.
- Solved a problem that sometimes hindered a copy operation from proceeding if text object where involved.
- Improved the staggering of graphic object on a paste operation.
- Support for 32-bit Mac under Mac OS X 10.6+ ‘Snow Leopard’.
This build is a free update recommended for all users!
For the built-in software update: Autoupdate
Or download as ZIP file: Posterino v2.0.4 (1636)
We really appreciate your feedback.