We are delighted to announce that Posterino 1.4.1 is available now featuring various improvements:
- [FIXED] “File” > “Import Images…” now works as expected.
- [FIXED] Solved a bug that could lead to an unbelievable tiny font size of newly created text objects.
- [CHANGED] Improved image recovery of image files that have been used in a Posterino document and then moved to a new location on the same hard disk. This should largely reduce the display of “yellow x’s”. All Posterino documents saved with the new version of Posterino will benefit from this improvement. To convert existing documents to the new document file format, just open and save them using Posterino.
- [CHANGED] Some small updated to the online help regarding templates.
- [NEW] You can now reveal a custom template in the Finder using the “Reveal in Finder” context menu item right from within the Template Chooser.
- [NEW] You can now delete a custom template right from the Template Chooser context menu.
This build is a free update recommended for all users.
If you like to give it a try, use the automatic software update build into Posterino (choose “Software Update…” from the “Posterino” menu) or use the download link below:
Download Posterino v1.4.1 (650)
We really appreciate your feedback.