Today we released Posterino 1.1.1. The new build brings some small improvements and bug fixes.
If you like to give it a try, use the automatic software update build into Posterino (choose the “Software Update…” item from the “Posterino” menu) or – if the software update should fail – use the link below:
Changes since the last release (v1.1):
– [NEW] Added a popup menu to the postcards details dialog holding the search result if more than 1 and less than 40 hits are found. The popup also holds additional addresses a person may have.
– [NEW] The postcard details are displayed in the users preferred language as long as the postcard gateway is able to speak that language. Otherwise it defaults to English.
– [FIXED] Fixed a problem where saving postcard documents with an empty postage stamp leads to an application crash.
– [FIXED] Solved a problem with the scroll arrows and in-functional scroll wheel of the template view in the Template Chooser dialog.
– [FIXED] Fixed a localization problem with French numbers larger than 999 in the “Poster” > “Scale” dialog.
– [FIXED] Fixed wrong layout of images 16 and 24 in template ‘Clusters II’.
Find out more about Posterino under: