Today we released Posterino 1.0 beta 8.
Changes since the last release:
– [NEW] Support for Aperture 1.5. You can use your Aperture images right from within Posterino now.
– [NEW] You can specify the email application to send postcards with. See “Postcards” on the “General” preferences panel.
– [NEW] Added a postcard paper size for printing.
– [NEW] The template chooser now remembers the last used template.
– [FIXED] Solved a problem where you could not create additional graphic objects once the document has been saved.
– [FIXED] Fixed a date sorting problem of file system images in the Image Picker.
Find out more under: