It’s time for a new unveiling – the better and more robust Posterino 3.0. We’re sending you this email because you opted-in to get the latest news on Posterino. And we want you to be the first to taste Posterino’s latest goodies.
You’re probably thinking it has been awhile since you’ve heard from us. That’s because everyone at Zykloid has been busy dreaming up enhanced features for Posterino 3.0. Like any new software, Posterino 3.0 will need some testing before we offer it up to the hungry masses. As a fan of our products, we would like you to be one of our beta testers. You’ll have the exclusive chance to try out Posterino 3.0’s new features, like the circular layout option, before anyone else, and enjoy all the subsequent bragging rights.
Here’s a sneak peak at the new features awaiting your imagination:
– Improved workflow throughout
– Circular layout option
– New templates, frames and backgrounds
– Individual text captions
– Automatic image style settings
– Grid line tools to improve manual placement
– Sleeker user interface with enlarged workspace
Here’s how to be one of the lucky few Posterino 3.0 beta testers:
Spots are limited and will be given out on a first come, first serve basis. You can sign-up now for a test-drive.
There are two caveats though:
1. We only have room for only a limited number of beta testers. We’ll start with a few and increase as needed.
2. Posterino 3.0 will run on Mac OS X 10.9.x “Mavericks” or later only.