A new build of Posterino is available featuring the following improvements:
- [NEW] Posterino now respects the rotation of an image.
- [NEW] You can now scale the document independent from the graphic objects via the “Adapt size of all graphic objects” checkbox under “Poster” > “Scale…”.
- [NEW] Added the ability to reset the Postmark preferences to the factory settings.
- [FIXED] Solved a problem in the scaling mechanism that could lead to fewer scaling options if you want to send a poster as e-mail or postcard.
- [FIXED] Fixed a bug that could lead in rare cases to a wrong image aspect ratio.
- [FIXED] Solved a problem in the image rotation mechanism that could lead to invisible images at render time.
- [FIXED] Solved a issue where the yellow “x” – that appears when Posterino can’t locate an image – does not go away even if you put a different image on the frame.
- [FIXED] Solved drag and drop problem of image files without file extension.
- [FIXED] Solved an update problem where the scaling of a document was not reflected in the view of the editor.
- [CHANGED] Some user-interface and localization improvements.
This build is recommended for all users and is a free update.
If you like to give it a try, use the automatic software update build into Posterino (choose “Software Update…” from the “Posterino” menu) or use the link below: